Home FAQ

Here are some of the most commonly asked questions by our residents:


How can I get permission to add a shed, fence or other structure to my back yard?

All residents need to send a written request for any exterior projects you are planning for your home.  Please call the OHPOA office 985-649-2785 to request a submittal application.  All submittals for Subdivision ARC review must be made directly to the OHPOA office.  We will log and stamp your submittal and notify your subdivision ARC to pick up the paperwork for review.

Can I appeal decisions made by my Subdivision's Board of Directors ?

Yes, all members of each community have the right to appeal a decision made by a Subdivision's Board of Directors directly to the OHPOA Masters Board.  The Oak Harbor Subdivisions are broken down into Unit classifications as follows:

Golf Units = The Fairways, Cypress Lakes, Masters Point, Grand Champions

Lakes Units = Mariner's Cove, The Inlets, The Moorings

Marina Drive Units = Marina Drive Townhomes

Commercial Units = Commercial Properties within the Oak Harbor Planned Unit Development

Each of the above Unit classifications has an elected representative on the Master Board of Directors for Oak Harbor.  Should you have an appeal, you must contact your Unit representative who will bring your appeal to the OHPOA Board of Directors.  Please call OHPOA for further information.